About The Club
Each Kiwanis club is governed by elected officers and a Board of Directors. Committees, comprised of club members, work to perform the key duties that support our objectives.
Pictured (L to R): President John Pillsbury, President-Elect Diana Sands, Treasurer Debra Thwaites, Board Member Paula Poulicek, Board Member Ron Roach, Secretary Dottie Gregg, Board Member Toni Rhinehart, Immediate Paste President Keith Mickler (not pictured Board Member Bethany Gordon, Board Member Buster Young)
Or contact the club at firstname.lastname@example.org
The Six Objectives of Kiwanis
These objects serve as the guiding principles of our organization and offer each of us a framework within which to fulfill the obligations we have in our daily lives.
- To give primacy to the human and spiritual, rather than the material values of life
- To encourage the daily living of the Golden Rule in all human relationships
- To promote the adoption and the application of higher social, business, and professional standards
- To develop, by precept and example, a more intelligent, aggressive, and serviceable citizenship
- To provide, through Kiwanis clubs, a practical means to form enduring friendships, to render altruistic service, and to build better communities
- To cooperate in creating and maintaining that sound public opinion and high idealism which make possible the increase of righteousness, justice, patriotism, and goodwill.