About The Club
Each Kiwanis club is governed by elected officers and a Board of Directors. Committees, comprised of club members, work to perform the key duties that support our objectives.
Back Row (L-R): President-Elect Buster Young, Secretary Dottie Gregg, President Diana Sands, Immediate Past President John Pillsbury, Treasurer Debra Thwaites, District Lt. Governor Randy Selby, Board Member Ron Roach. Seated (L-R): Board Member Bethany Gordon, Board Member Joan Ledbetter. (Not Pictured: Board Member Toni Rhinehart, Board Member Keith Mickler)
Or contact the club at firstname.lastname@example.org
The Six Objectives of Kiwanis
These objects serve as the guiding principles of our organization and offer each of us a framework within which to fulfill the obligations we have in our daily lives.
- To give primacy to the human and spiritual, rather than the material values of life
- To encourage the daily living of the Golden Rule in all human relationships
- To promote the adoption and the application of higher social, business, and professional standards
- To develop, by precept and example, a more intelligent, aggressive, and serviceable citizenship
- To provide, through Kiwanis clubs, a practical means to form enduring friendships, to render altruistic service, and to build better communities
- To cooperate in creating and maintaining that sound public opinion and high idealism which make possible the increase of righteousness, justice, patriotism, and goodwill.